JESMONITE® AC100 KIT
ESTIMATED TO BE READY TO SHIP NOVEMBER 2021.
Jesmonite AC100 is a water-based composite material used to make decorative moulded objects. It is safe to use and contains no solvents or VOCs. It can be cast and laminated using our unique Quadaxial Glass.
Jesmonite AC100 Liquid should be used within twelve months and Jesmonite Base should be used within nine months from the date displayed on the packaging.
- 3.5kg kit (Contains 1kg Liquid & 2.5kg Base)
- 17.5kg kit (Contains 5kg Liquid & 12.5kg Base)
- 35kg kit (Contains 10kg Liquid & 25kg Base)
- Superior cast and glass reinforced mouldings
- Solvent free & no VOC’s
- Fire resistant
- Impact resistant
- Easy to use, adaptable material for all moulding applications.
- Suitable for decorative cast objects, mould cases, wall panels.
- Supplied with a range of ancillary products including glass reinforcements, pigments, fillers, and control chemicals to adapt the material to the widest range of applications.
- The ultimate chameleon material can replicate virtually any surface, colour, or texture.
READY? LET'S MAYKE.
There is a world of MAYKERS out there and it's never too small for another.