JESMONITE AC730 KIT
Note: We are currently adjusting the packaging on our AC730 bases and liquids. During this transition, packaging may vary.
Jesmonite AC730 is a rapid-setting acrylic modified cementitious composite. The system is primarily designed for glass-reinforced, lightweight, hand-laminated decorative applications, but it can also be used for small decorative castings.
Jesmonite AC730 Liquid should be used within twelve months and Jesmonite AC730 powder should be used within six months from the date displayed on the packaging.
AC730 may be sealed with our Jesmonite Penetrating Sealer.
Kits include liquid and base in the appropriate proportions.
- 6kg (Contains 1kg of Liquid & 5kg of Base)
- 30kg (Contains 5kg of Liquid & 25kg of Base)
- Superior cast and glass-reinforced mouldings
- Solvent-free & no VOCs
- Fire resistant
- Shrinkage compensated material of low permeability.
- Durable in all conditions of external weathering including water features.
- Reduced free-lime content, with low alkalinity, leading to major reductions in efflorescence in comparison with ordinary Portland cement systems.
- Contains a fine decorative aggregate and powder pigments, carefully controlled to give a consistent decorative surface finish after treatment with a proprietary brick cleaner or acid etch.
- AC730 can usually be removed from its mould after about 3-4 hours (depending on size). It will achieve 90% of its strength within the next 24 hours of drying time. See the user guide below for full details.
Amazon Product Suggestions
The product was great! Exactly what I expected.
Texture is amazing, it looks really good and looks like a stone. I bought the charcoal black first and loved it so much that I recently purchased silver grey granite. Our customers love it too.
Le sac de liquide etais sur le dessu de la boite je lai donc couper sans faire exprès. Jai perdu beaucoup de liquide a cause que cela etais mal emballée. Jai envoyé un couriel et pas de retour je suis déçu
My ETSY shop is growing and everyone seems to want Jesmonite as the chosen material for my plaques. I am glad I found Mad Mayker as they provide really great customer care.
I fully expect to be re-ordering regularly from them as I need to able to rely on them as a supplier when my business grows.
It's very similar to cement, it sticks to your tools, so make sure to clean them as soon as you finish your project, It takes longer to dry so maybe leave it for 24 hours. I would recommend it if you're planning to make some outdoor pieces, you will love the final product!