MAD · MAYKER x JESMONITE AC100 KIT
Please Note: We are in the process of updating our packaging and there may be some variations from the images during this transition.
Jesmonite AC100 is a water-based composite material used to make decorative moulded objects. It is safe to use and contains no solvents or VOCs.
We recommend using the product within 12 months of the manufacturing date on the label.
Kits include liquid and base in the appropriate proportions.
- FREE SHIPPING*: 3.5 kg kit (Contains 1kg Liquid & 2.5kg Bagged Base)
- 14 kg kit(Contains 4kg Liquid & 10kg Bagged in Box Base)
- 28 kg kit (Contains 2 x 4kg Liquid, 2 x 10kg Bagged in Box Base - shipped as 2 x 14kg kits)
- 70kg Kit - 2 x 25kg Bagged In Box Base, 5 x 4kg Liquid
LTL freight is available by contacting us for orders of 4 or more 70kg kits. Bulk purchase options are also available for 5+ 70kg kits.
- Superior cast and glass-reinforced mouldings
- Solvent-free & no VOCs
- Fire resistant
- Easy to use, adaptable material for all moulding applications.
- Suitable for decorative cast objects, mould cases, wall panels.
- Supplied with a range of ancillary products including glass reinforcements, pigments, fillers, and control chemicals to adapt the material to the widest range of applications.
- The ultimate chameleon material can replicate virtually any surface, colour, or texture.
- AC100 should be removed from its mould after about 20-40 minutes. Though it will be mostly set, it achieves its full strength after approximately 24 hours (depending on thickness). See the user guide below for full details.
* Special FREE shipping offer on AC100 3.5 kg kit is available to Canada and the continental United States with discounted shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. FREE shipping is applied to FREE shipping products in the cart only. Any non-free shipping items will have partial shipping charges added to checkout.