MAD · MAYKER x JESMONITE® AC100 KIT
Jesmonite AC100 is a water-based composite material used to make decorative moulded objects. It is safe to use and contains no solvents or VOCs.
Jesmonite AC100 Liquid should be used within twelve months and Jesmonite Base should be used within nine months from the date displayed on the packaging.
*Images are not exact representations of products and may not represent shipped packaging.
- 3.5 kg kit (Contains 1kg Liquid & 2.5kg Bagged Base)
- 7 kg kit (Contains 2kg Liquid & 5kg Bagged Base)
- 14 kg kit (Contains 4kg Liquid & 10kg Bagged in Box Base)
- 28 kg kit (Contains 8kg Liquid & 20kg Bagged in Box Base)
- Superior cast and glass-reinforced mouldings
- Solvent-free & no VOCs
- Fire resistant
- Easy to use, adaptable material for all moulding applications.
- Suitable for decorative cast objects, mould cases, wall panels.
- Supplied with a range of ancillary products including glass reinforcements, pigments, fillers, and control chemicals to adapt the material to the widest range of applications.
- The ultimate chameleon material can replicate virtually any surface, colour, or texture.
READY? LET'S MAYKE.
There is a world of MAYKERS out there and it's never too small for another.